Re: [Question #295158]: Can we create a rigid body using only particles, rather than importing a gts surface.

Marcus Moravia proposed the following answer:
Dear Dinesh,

I suggest open a new topic for new questions (https://yade-
dem.org/wiki/Howtoask). In spite of that, I answered your questions
below.

1) "As Jérôme Duriez explained that we could create a model using spheres. After such creation, should we apply the force law between sand particles and hopper's spherical particles?"
You should handle sphere+sphere collisions. Thus, you will need to set collision geometry, collision physics and contact law to apply forces.

2) "This is another question:
As I am trying to write my own code to implement DEM, please suggest me which visualization tool kit should I use to visualize the spheres, Box, and rigid bodies as they move with time? Thank you sir."
You may use the Primary View directly from Yade.

Cheers,
Marcus.