Re: [Question #295158]: Can we create a rigid body using only particles, rather than importing a gts surface.

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> As I am trying to write my own code to implement DEM, please suggest me which visualization tool kit should I use to visualize the spheres, Box, and rigid bodies as they move with time? Thank you sir.

That is what that I would strongly not recommend to do. There are many
open source DEM codes, which you can use as a basis, if YADE is not
suitable for your needs (just google it). Many thousands of man-hours were
spent by many people polishing programs, trying to do them bug-free.
Writing the new code from the scratch is not always a good idea.

Regards

Anton