[Question #295301]: calculate external work in Uniaxial Strainer

Hello Yade users !

I try to calculate the external work on a sample in tensile test.
In fact, i calculate the external work with this simple formulate
"Wext_incremental=AppliedForce*displacement_incremental".
I want to integrate this formulate in the sources UniaxialStrainer.cpp
In uniaxialStrainer.cpp the incremental displacement is calculated and named "dAX".
In order to verify the behavior of incremental displacement, i define "dAX" in uniaxialStrainer.hpp like this
((Real,dAX,0,,"Current incremental displacement")) in the line 43 of UniaxialStrainer.hpp

My problem is that in the simulation of tensile test , dAX=0 during the simulation.
I call dAX in the python script strainer.dAX
I don't understand where is the problem.

https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/UniaxialStrainer.hpp
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/UniaxialStrainer.cpp

Best regards.
Jabrane.