Re: [Question #295301]: calculate external work in Uniaxial Strainer

Hi Jabrane,
you should put "this->dAX = dAX" to a place such that dAX is not changed
afterwards. e.g. it is changed at
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/UniaxialStrainer.cpp#L106
So after line 121 (in the original file) it should be the correct position