Re: [Question #295301]: calculate external work in Uniaxial Strainer

Yor1 posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

Thank you for the answer.
Your alternative work but it doesn't resolve my problem because the external work obtained is underestimated (i compare it with the elastic energy).
I tried a second alternative which based on the difference of the total displacement between iteration "i" and "i+1".
The problem is that in UniaxialStrainer.cpp i can't do this difference because we can't control the
I tried these lines of code but it doesn't work:

Real displacement; Real S;
S=axialLength-originalLength;
displacement=(axialLength-originalLength)-S;

I obtained displacement=0. May be this solution is stupid but i don't know how to do the get the difference in
UniaxialStrainer.cpp

Best regards.
Jabrane.