[Question #295554]: ubuntu 14.04 can not use apt to install python-pyqt5

Hi, everyone
   I want to use the ubuntu 14.04 to compile the yade source code and I successfully complie it a half years ago. But when  I followed the step on the website of yade to complie it recently and execute "sudo apt-get install python-pyqt5", I found the following question that "unable to locate package python-pyqt5". If I skipped this step, I will suffer the error when I use kdevelop to compile it. I searched the solution on the Internet, and found someone said that the "python-pyqt5" did not exist in the ubuntu repository any more and gave an complex solution.Due to I am a newer to ubuntu system. Is there any simple solutions. Can you give me some suggestions. Thank you.