Re: [Question #295521]: contact-normal in Yade

Fu zuoguang is still having a problem:
Dear Prof. Chareyre,

Follow your suggestion, I made a simple procedure (3th floor) with no
strict controlling in its running for testing my problems again.

In this test, after the simulation process over, I did the following things:
(1) I listed all the contact normal data in O.interactions;
(2) I divided the total Cartesian system into 4 quadrants and then recorded respectively the number of contact normal located in each area with ignoring all the sphere-wall contacts.

>From the final report, it is for sure that the unexpected results still
exist now, maybe

(1) I exactly got a wrong output of contact normal data from Yade;
(2) The statistical pattern I used is already inappropriate;
(3) There is something incorrect in my understanding of contact normal and the concept of this analysis pattern is    originally wrong.

Seeking your help!