[Question #295666]: dense sample/triaxial test

Hi All,

I need to make a very dense sample ( say 80% density) for triaxial test. I was thinking to turn off the friction angle while I am packing grains then by starting to imply confining pressure the friction angle be increased ( say  30 degree). However I am not sure if I can do it on YADE, If so, How?
If not, is there another way to model a granular sample with different porosity?

Sorry because lack of my knowledge in this regards and thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Seti