[Question #295676]: Cylinder Pack with specific clump

Hello Everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to create pack.inCylinder with a specific clump?

For example, let me show the example below of the normal pack.inCylinder that i am creating in my simulation.

pred=pack.inCylinder((X,Y,Z),(X',Y',Z'), radius=R)
sp=SpherePack()
sp=pack.randomDensePack(pred,radius=5,returnSpherePack=True,material='spheres')
sp.toSimulation()

After that, I want to create the same pack.inCylinder but including clump spheres, following the next example.

clump1=O.bodies.appendClumped([\
sphere([X,Y,Z], material='spheres', radius=R),\
sphere([X',Y',Z'], material='spheres', radius=R)\
])

*Note: X,Y,Z are only aleatory coordinates of the system and R is the radius.

Is there a way to do it? It mean, Do I get to create this pack.inCylinder including clumps?

If you have any queries about my question, please let me know.

Thank you for attention.

Best Regards,

Felipe