Re: [Question #295745]: Do bending or twisting moment contribute to cohesive bond breakage ?

VG posted a new comment:
Once again, Thanks for your response Bruno!
I am sorry to bother you further on this question. I am just trying to have a better understanding of what I am using in Yade.

In your last post, I assume you meant maxFs.
So just to clarify, in traction, does it mean that if the magnitude of shearAdhesion = magnitude of (Fn*FrictionCoefficient), maxFs will be equal to zero ?