Re: [Question #295810]: CPM contact parameters (stiffness & friction angle)

mohsen posted a new comment:
Hello Dr. Chareyre

>MatchMakers are definitely the answer to your question.
>It is not possible to hardcode in the source code, in advance, every possible relationships.

I meant that adding another option in source code  to 'algo' with
capability of receiving 'C1' and 'C2' and then calculating interaction
young modulus.  Is there any problem with this idea?

>Changing manually the contact parameters is ok. The problem is it is
difficult to control what happens to newly created >contacts with this
method.

That is right. We would encounter problems with manual changes.

thanks

Mohsen Asadi Zeidbadi