[Question #297123]: Just installed yade on ubuntu 16.04, can't import gridpfacet

I recently installed yade and was looking through some of the example files, and noticed that I couldn't run many of them. I think one reason is that for some reason, my yade isn't importing gridpfacet when it's supposed to. Using a demo script comprised of two lines, I get the warning message:
"  File "yade-demo.py", line 6, in <module>
    from yade import gridpfacet
ImportError: cannot import name gridpfacet"

This is from a  python file composed entirely of import commands to test if modules are being imported correctly:

from scipy import misc, ndimage
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import numpy as np
from yade import pack
from yade import geom
from yade import polyhedra_utils
from yade import utils
from yade import gridpfacet
from yade import linterpolation

I installed the most recent version of yade from the installation website, following the instructions (e.g. 'sudo apt-get install yade').

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can check to see what is wrong?