Re: [Question #297123]: Just installed yade on ubuntu 16.04, can't import gridpfacet

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I guess you are running version 1.20.0 from packages. The module
gridpfacet is not implemented in that version. You need to install a
newer version. If you really need this feature you need to check out the
source code from github to get the latest version and compile it, see
instructions here [1]

BTW, I see that you are running Ubuntu 16.04. Do you get the same
behaviour as described here [2]? Please let us know by adding a comment
to the answer.

Klaus

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/295951