Re: [Question #298001]: Input Kn and Ks directly

Bernardo Albuquerque posted a new comment:
Thank you for your quick answer, Jerome

I thought the attempt I proposed could work since
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictViscoMat_FrictViscoPhys has a "kn" attibute (but no
"ks" attribute)

Guess a (maybe slow) solution to my problem would be calling, in each
iteration, a PyRunner with that "for loop" you suggested, am I right?

I am also going to take a look at MatchMaker. As I can see in the
documentation, it may be the last piece to my puzzle