[Question #300740]: -Wdeprecated_declarations: where to put it?

during the make process of a dialy yade compilation, I got a huge number of lines saying that some declarations are deprecated.
the compiler suggets to include the option -Wdeprecated_declarations,  but where to put it in order to avoid all these warnings?

exemple :
/usr/include/eigen3/Eigen/src/Core/Functors.h:977:28: warning: 'template<class _Operation> class std::binder1st' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
 struct functor_traits<std::binder1st<T> >
or
usr/include/boost/type_traits/detail/ice_eq.hpp:17:70: note: #pragma message: NOTE: Use of this header (ice_eq.hpp) is deprecated
 # pragma message("NOTE: Use of this header (ice_eq.hpp) is deprecated")

PS I am using Opensuse 42 tumbleweed with gcc version 6 and python 3