Re: [Question #300592]: problems when I run examples

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hello and welcome to YADE,

Here, you did not run any examples. By typing "yade" in this terminal, you just launched YADE and you did not face any issue  (you can disregard the warning you got): you have just been welcomed by the YADE command line prompt:
"Yade [1]:"

In the end, you have nothing to fix...

Indeed, when you open Microsoft Word by clicking somewhere and end up on
a blank sheet, there is nothing to fix, but you just have to start to
work with Word. The same with YADE...

So, as to "what to do next", the best is to go deeply into the doc (Introduction and User's Manual at least on https://yade-dem.org/doc/)
Also, I would suggest you try to get more familiar with Linux.

Jerome