Re: [Question #313437]: The relationship between stress tensor and stress vector

Description changed to:
    I am not clear about the O.cell, for example, the relationship between the stress tensor matrix(3*3) obtaining from yade._utils.getStress and the stress vector(1*6) obtaining from Peri3dController(p3d.stress in the example), is there some simple references about it? And the stress tensor is not symmetric matrix, the xy do not equal to yx?
    Can you give me some suggestions? Thank you.

Keqi