[Question #315620]: The parameter calibration of CpmMat

        I want to calibrate microscope parameters to simulate the stress-strain curve of concrete obtained by experiment in the reference[1]. But I do not know the reasonable range of the per microscope parameter. Can you give me suggestions?

        And I also want to know if any of these parameters (young, sigmaT, relDuctility, poisson, frictionAngle, epsCrackOnset) have conversion formula to experiment parameter. For example, does the parameter ”young” equal to macroscopic Young’s moduli in experiment or not. I do not understand the statement “In our case, however, we simply run elastic simulation to determine the actual E/kN ratio (3.40). To obtain desired macroscopic modulus of E∗, the value of kN is scaled by E∗/E.” in the page 52 of reference[2]. If it means that the young parameter in CpmMat do not equal to the Young in experiment.

        Thank you.

[1] http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02476284
[2] https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00502402/