Re: [Question #314841]: Cannot figure out how to use 2D TriaxialStressController

James X is still having a problem:
Hi,

Sorry for being unclear.

I don't intend to use UniaxialStrainer at all (it is commented out
because I would like it to show the type of behavior I want
TriaxialStressController to replicate). What I want to do is to apply
constant stress in one axis (e.g. along the x-axis) and then apply
increasing tensile stress along the other axis (e.g. along the y-axis).
However,  since I am still inexperienced with yade, I want to go one
step at a time, and just replicate uniaxial tension first before trying
to do anything else, since it seems like everything uniaxialstrainer can
do, TriaxialStressController can do better.

My issue is that I am inexperienced at TriaxialStressController and I
don't know if I have everything defined correctly to ensure that the
mesh actually pulls apart... from what I can see, nothing is actually
happening when I run the simulation with TriaxialStressController, and I
don't know what I am missing.