Re: [Question #297855]: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'inGtsSurface'

Klaus Thoeni posted a new comment:
Hi Colin,

what distro are you using? Have you tried to compile the latest trunk
version? We recently compiled yade on our HPC running with Red Hat 7.2.
There were some problems too but not related to the GTS module. We are
using the latest trunk version.

Just looked at my CMakeCach.txt and noted that I have a couple of lines
related to GTS which are missing in your file:

//Location of Python module gts
PY_gts:STRING=/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gts

//Details about finding gts
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_gts:INTERNAL=[/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gts][v()]

Not sure, but maybe FindGTS is not setting everything as it should?

Klaus