Re: [Question #355383]: delete particles with active capillary law

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi Seungcheol,

Thank you for first browsing the archives when you face a problem,
however I think you should not bother too much here. This initial
question is now 4 years old, and it seems things were already evolving
at that time.

If you want erase particles, I would suggest you just go with O.bodies.erase() [*] that is designed for this purpose. If you want, you may try with simple situations first, in case the question 204526 makes you anxious.
(and let us know if you do find something bad)

Jerome

[*] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.BodyContainer.erase