[Question #378138]: Rolling Resistance

Hello everyone!

I am trying to simulate a shear test. The rolling resistance is very important for my testing. I don't know if I have understood wrong but my attempts to simulate the rolling resistance didn't work.

I am using Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys(en=0.5,es=0.7,krot=valorKrot,eta=valorEta) and Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin(includeMoment=True) but as I determine values for krot and eta nothing different happens when I compare to results without this parameters. In other words, with or without krot and eta the results are the same.

What could I be doing wrong? Have I missed something?
Which would be the magnitude order of this parameters? I am simulating a low resistance granite.

Thanks a lot!