Re: [Question #378138]: Rolling Resistance

bruna is still having a problem:
Hello Luc, thank you very much for your answer.

I am using FrictMat for my materials. The property that more would approach is the friction angle and it is already defined. If I am not wrong, there isn't a rolling resistance property for FrictMat.
I thought I could maybe change my material to CohFrictMat using cohesion = 0 but in this case I would have to change my Mindlin contact law. Would it be a good ideia?

Thanks again.

Bruna.