[Question #402752]: Geometry law between a sphere and a wall for the cohesive frictional law

I'm not a very experienced Yade user and I'm trying to construct a simulation of an oedometric test. I'm using the cohesive frictional law in order to model cohesion between the particles in the simulation. The limiting walls have been constructed using the facetBox tool:

O.bodies.append(geom.facetBox(box_dimensions/2,box_dimensions/2,wallMask=31))

and the moving plate by the wall tool:

top_label = O.bodies.append(facet([np.array([0,0,voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[0]]),
                                   np.array([voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[2]/2,0,voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[0]]),
                                   np.array([0,voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[1]/2,voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[0]])],wire=False))

as suggested by the oedometric example(https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html). My code is rather long and since I believe it's not relevant for my question, I'm only pasting the crutial parts.

My question is - since I'm using the the Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys interaction law:

myIgeoms = [yade.Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(),yade.Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom6D()]
myIphyss = [yade.Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True)]
myLaw2s = [yade.Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(useIncrementalForm=True,
                                                            always_use_moment_law=False)]

which geometry law should I use for the interaction between the wall and the spheres? Moreover - is the wall an appropriate choice for constructing the moving plate? Would a facet be a better choice?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tijan