Re: [Question #402752]: Geometry law between a sphere and a wall for the cohesive frictional law

Tijan gave more information on the question:
I'm sorry for the confusion, I pasted the wrong piece of code. For
constructing the moving plate, I used:

top_label = O.bodies.append(wall(np.array([voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[2]/2,
                                                                                      voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[1]/2,
                                                                                      voxelSize*scale*grains.shape[0]]),axis=2,sense=0))