Re: [Question #402752]: Geometry law between a sphere and a wall for the cohesive frictional law

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Ok.
So, first of all, I think Walls are not very commonly used and not all families of functors may handle them.
namely, ScGeom6D does not support walls, as you certainly found out.

The more realistic choice is between Facet and Box (a Box with 0-thickness in one direction is a plane/wall, right? ), and they should give exactly the same result in principle. Hence the choice:
Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom6D
or
Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom6D

I personally implemented the "6D" functors hence I can tell the Box
variant was more seriously tested (by me), but hopefully both ways are
ok.

Bruno