Re: [Question #403385]: Micro and Macro relation in CPM pararmeters

HI Mohsen,
could you please provide a MWE (how you evaluate "determined" and
"computed" E and nu ).
Next time plese be more specific what "great difference" is (10%? 1000%?)

Can we set a geometry which lead to macro parameters the same as micro
ones?

do you mean that you set CpmMat(...,young=25e9) and macroscopic Young's
modulus would be 25 GPa? For sure there exists suxh geometry, but it would
be very special case.. If I did not get it correctly, please correct me.

Thanks
Jan

PS: both your references [1] and [2] refers to the same method..