Re: [Question #403534]: How to make certain particles "invisibles" to others?

Luc Sibille proposed the following answer:
Salut Luc,

There is a discussion about this topic here:
it helps to make things clearer even if it is not complete...

Best,
Luc

--
Luc Sibille
Université Grenoble Alpes / IUT1 de Grenoble

Tel lab.: +33 (0)4 76 82 63 48
Tel IUT: +33 (0)4 76 82 53 36