Re: [Question #403534]: How to make certain particles "invisibles" to others?

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
OK, many thanks guys.

I see now more clearly how to use groupmask.

I am still not sure this would be the best way to deal with my problem
since the particles that I want to be invisible from the other "visible
particles"  should also be invisible from each others (I don't want them
to interact with anything).

Using groupmask, I would thus have to define a different bitmask for
each of them, making sure they cannot interact one with each other... I
am not sure this would  be practical since I should then define the
bitmask equal to 2^i for each of the i-th invisible particle and thus
would probably be limited in the number of particles I can actually set
as invisible...

I hope this was clear enough...

Luc