Re: Yade installation questions

Dear David,
Please use launchpad questions next time, instead of plain emails (*).

On 11/15/2016 03:45 PM, Baker D.J. wrote:
Gl1_Sphere attribute/command. Is that because I build Yade with GUI=OFF?
Yes. "Gl" refers to openGL, hence graphical environment. It should be removed on users side. Obviously, manipulating 3D view is not an option in a script for cluster production.

I then attempted to build the GUI version. The build (make) process completed successfully, however I found that “make install” failed looking for a file called “img_rc.py”. I cannot find any trace of this file in the Yale source distribution, and so I have no idea how to progress the GUI build. In this respect I have installed qt v4, however not PyQt4 – is the latter package required?

I can't help for this one personally, sorry.
Regards

Bruno