[Question #404190]: force chain between polyhedrons

Dear all,

          I'm curious about the force chain output between polyhedrons in paraview.
          I find exportInteractions()[1] could output the interactions.   By trying the code below, I got all the interactions.

          PyRunner(command="vtkExporter.exportInteractions('all')",iterPeriod=50)

         Now, I don't want the interaction between polyhedrons and facets,  and just want the interactions between polyhedrons, could anyone give me some help how to write the code?

          Appreciate your help very much.