[Question #404328]: contact position at the end of the simulation

Hello !

I want to export a text file in which i put the coordinates of the contact in the end of the simulation.
I put below the loop with which i want to export the text file :

## Recording contact position at the end of the simulation
if O.iter==iterMax:
  for i in O.interactions:
    if not i.isReal : continue
    if isinstance(O.bodies[i.id1].shape,Sphere) and isinstance(O.bodies[i.id2].shape,Sphere):
      x1=i.geom.contactPoint[0]
      x2=i.geom.contactPoint[1]
      x3=i.geom.contactPoint[2]
      yade.plot.addData(x1=x1,x2=x2,x3=x3)
plot.saveDataTxt(OUT1)

This loop don't export the text file. In other hand when i remove the condition of the end of the simulation, the loop below work well:

for i in O.interactions:
    if not i.isReal : continue
    if isinstance(O.bodies[i.id1].shape,Sphere) and isinstance(O.bodies[i.id2].shape,Sphere):
      x1=i.geom.contactPoint[0]
      x2=i.geom.contactPoint[1]
      x3=i.geom.contactPoint[2]
      yade.plot.addData(x1=x1,x2=x2,x3=x3)
plot.saveDataTxt(OUT1)

I don't understand why the condition prohibit the exportation of the text file.
The discretization of the sample is below:
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=x7QUaFYoeOEXVGxuzmd

The script is below:
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=7PleCkGsG03r3IJ8ZpX

Best regards.