[Question #404466]: Shaped particles sample

Hello everybody. I am new to yade and I desire to create a sample formed by shaped particles. For this, I have created a particle made by spheres and I have exported it using export.textExt. I was figuring if it is possible to import this particle in another script as many times as possible in many different configurations by translation and rotation of this particle. I know that if I use bodiesHandling.spheresModify() I can copy the particle rotating and translating it, but I was looking for something more fast,  randomic and automatic. Maybe a factory... I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot.