Re: [Question #404513]: Is there any possibility that GPU be apllied in the calculation of YADE?

xuelong14 posted a new comment:
Sorry, I am not familiar with GPU implementation.
I heard from some one else who said GPU implementation is almost impossible for YADE  :(
DEM is really fit for GPU implementation and many people say the calculation efficiency may improve a lot if achieved.
I am really looking forward for someone who can achived the GPU implementation for YADE :)