Re: [Question #404466]: Shaped particles sample

Abimael  gave more information on the question:
Hello everybody.

I am using this command for what I am trying to do:

for aux in range (0,1000):
    prt = O.bodies.append(bodiesHandling.spheresModify(part, shift = Vector3(random.choice(x),random.choice(y),random.choice(z)), orientation = Quaternion((random.choice(posi),random.choice(posi),random.choice(posi)),random.choice(orientations)), scale = random.choice(scl), copy = True))
    aux = aux + 1

The arguments are chosen randomly in a list. The range in the for limits the number of particles.
The problem of this alternative is that I can't avoid that particles are created one above another and the particles are disappearing during the simulation.

Any suggestions?