[Question #404534]: Control edge length in Tesselation Wrapper?

Hi guys,

I had a look at Tesselation Wrapper but could not really find where to start from.

I run simulations where the packing has an initial hole in it which is significantly bigger than the particles and I would like to use Tesselation Wrapper to post-process the strain field. It works but tesselation is done also across the hole and I would like to avoid that so that the the empty region remains actually empty when I visualize it.

Would there be a way to restrict the size of the tetrahedron's edge in Tesselation Wrapper so that tesselation does not occur across the hole? I also tried to do this selection directly in Paraview but couldn't succeed...

Many thanks in advance

Luc