[Question #406523]: Cylinders and law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic

Hi all,

I want to introduce fixed cylinders at the bottom of my simulation representing a bi-periodic particle flow in an inclined channel. I am using the contact law Law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic and I created for now cylinders using the cylinder() function of gridpfacet.

A number of questions with respect to that:
- Is Bo1_GridConnection_Aabb() the right bounding box for the cylinders?
- What should I put as Ig2 for the cylinders ?
- Is it possible to use cylinders with the law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic ?

Thanks in advance !

Raphael