Re: [Question #406523]: Cylinders and law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Raphaël,

On 12/07/2016 02:09 AM, Raphaël Maurin wrote:
> A number of questions with respect to that:
> - Is Bo1_GridConnection_Aabb() the right bounding box for the cylinders?
I think so but I'm not sure GridConnection alone will work. Doesn't it
require also 2 nodes to have a connection between them?
That is questioning the design/class naming.

> - What should I put as Ig2 for the cylinders ?
You mean interactions between cylinders or cylinder-sphere? There should
be an Ig2 for both cases and the name should tell you.

> - Is it possible to use cylinders with the law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic ?
Yes I think, since everything happens in the Ig2 to deliver a ScGeom
that you can use as usual.

Bruno