Re: [Question #406523]: Cylinders and law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic

Raphaël Maurin is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Thank you for the answer.

The two first questions are in a way related and I might now be able to formulate them better:
Am I right if I say that cylinders are not independant objects and are made of gridConnection and gridNode ? If yes, is there another element entering inside the construction ?

If I assume that it is indeed made only of gridConnection and gridNode, I read that the gridNode is not interacting with the spheres, so that I only need to prescribe the bounding box and the Ig2 for the gridConnection.
For the bounding box, I have two possibilities: Bo1_GridConnection_Aabb() or Bo1_Cylinder_Aabb(), and I don't really know what is the difference and which one I should put. Maybe there is not much risk to put both, but not sure it is the best idea.
Concerning the Ig2, the appropriate one seems to be Ig2_Sphere_GridConnection_ScGridCoGeom() (as I will not have interactions between cylinders), but this create a ScGridCoGeom6D instance. Is it equivalent to ScGeom and compatible with the  law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic or not?

Raphael