[Question #406621]: How to apply a constant force value

Hello everybody,

I am doing some simulation with some parts that have imported from design software (CATIA, CREO, AUTOCAD). In fact, I had found some issues when I tried to apply a force value to compression the material, like a compression test where I have cylinder pack created and a plane that is applying force on it (see illustration on the link).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5frs3x234loxma9/Apply%20Force.png?dl=0

I have looked some examples that it is possible to apply a force value on the surface that is moving at constant velocity (upBox).

So, I would like to know how I can get to apply a force value to compression the material using:

1 – A surface which was created by O.bodies.append([leftBox,lowBox,rightBox,upBox,behindBox,inFrontBox])

2- A geometry which was imported by rod1 = O.bodies.append(ymport.stl(mesh1+'.stl',wire=True,material='caixasup'))

Thanks for any comments.

Best Regards,

Felipe