[Question #408683]: cracks number for different discretization

I simulate the triaxial compression test with numerical sample calibrated on the gray layer of iron ore.
I used three discretizations: 20000, 40000 and 60000 particles.
The stress-strain curves show that the mechanical response is independent from the discretization and it is a good result for me.
But the cracks number is dependent to the discretization and it is a logic result.
The results are in the link below:

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=t4Oyp5F7JIi3kcpaBIh

My goal is to obtain the cracks number independent to the discretization.
Is it possible to reach this goal ?
There is somebody who works on this problem and can give me ideas ?

Best regards.
Jabrane.