Re: [Question #408683]: cracks number for different discretization

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I think your goal is completely impossible, and not meaningful.

If 10 people get the flu this winter in Nancy while 1000 people get it
in Beijing, it does not necessarily mean the flu outbreak is worse in
Beijing than in Nancy.. I guess we should have to divide by the
population to have a meaningful quantity and to compare flu outbreak..

In your case, crack number alone is also a meaningless quantity, I
think. I would rather work with crack relative numbers, e.g. crack
number / initial number of cohesive interactions. This would be a better
measurement of how cracked your medium is.

Jerome