Re: [Question #406741]: random dense packing with bidisperse particles in Yade

Lei Zhang is still having a problem:
Dear Jan and Jerome,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. It seems if my goal is only to
generate a loose bidisperse packing, then either way is fine. For
example, something like

psdSizes, psdCumm = [0.05, 0.05, 0.07, 0.07], [0.0, 0.5, 0.5, 1.0]
sp=pack.SpherePack();
sp.makeCloud((0,0,0), (1,1,1), psdSizes=psdSizes, psdCumm=psdCumm, distributeMass=False)

can generate a loose packing for me. It is also possible to use Jan's
suggestion to generate a loose packing. Then I may need to apply
isotropic compression and rescaling to get a dense packing. Is it the
right way to go?

Many thanks again,
Lei