Re: [Question #434127]: problem in creating the contact law between two polyhedron blocks

alma is still having a problem:
Hi Mr Duriez,
Thanks for your answer, as I mentioned in code, I think the problem with "Interaction loop" part of simulation; and simulation runs correctly in simple friction state (without cohesion). I want to find that how can I define suitable interaction loop for both states of friction and cohesion in polyhedra materials? Or is there any similar example to this code?
Best regards,
Alma