Re: [Question #434127]: problem in creating the contact law between two polyhedron blocks

alma posted a new comment:
Hi Mr Stransky,
Thanks for your attention,
>>>in your InteractionLoop, you don't have consistent Ig2, Ip2 and Law2. Your
Ig2 creates PolyhedraGeom, Ip2 CohFrictPhys, but in Yade there is no Law2
to combine these instances...

Your answer in correct and this is my problem which I mentioned that in code.
>>>I am not sure if this is the reason of segmentation fault, but definitely
it is a reason for the simulation not to work..
 I tried this code in friction state and the code worked correctly. I dont know defining "interaction loop specially Ip2 and Law2 functors" in both states of friction and cohesion in polyhedrons. Is there any specified function (like Law2_PolyhedraGeom_PolyhedraPhys_Volumetric) for that? Or is there any similar example to this code in Yade documentation?
Thanks a lot for your attention,
Alma