Re: [Question #434659]: the displacement diagram using periodic boundary

liukeqi is still having a problem:
Hi, Bruno

  Thank you for your reply. Based on your discription, from what I understand, the periodic problem in yade use the minimum
coordinate as (0,0,0) and use the maximum coordinate as (1,1,1), even if the  values of minimum coordiante and maximum coordinate in the absolute coordinate system are changing. So if I want to display the characteristic of displacement tendency under a certain load(such as pure shear), I should look symmetric in the window from (-0.5,-0.5,-0.5) to (0.5,0.5,0.5).

  What I understand is right?

Liu