[Question #444691]: problem with importing discontinuities(DFN) into JCFpm model

Hi all,
I want to model a slope containing pre-existing discontinuities (joints), and for this I need to import discontinuities as meshed surfaces into intact medium. My problem is with finding a way for importing this fractures as a set of planes which Yade can accept that. The format of my joint is .dwg and I've attached joint files to [1]. I converted this to .stl file with Rhinoceros5, but it cant find the surfaces correctly. How can I import this to a identifiable format for Yade or GMSH?

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/rat5vek15xc7mok/joint-region.dwg?dl=0

Thanks very much for your aids,
Alma