[Question #444693]: Portability of find_python_module function

Hi all,
I sucessfully installed yade on archlinux.
Actually, using CMake, the find_python_module function does not detect correctly that python modules are installed.
So in order to configure yade, I need to alter CMakeList.txt file.

For example minieigen is not found and the problem is similar to https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/404651

As suggested in previous link, removing lines that call for minieigen and tkinter modules works, but this is not the perfect solution.

I try to look in code of find_python_module function but I don't understand what is specific to archlinux (or CentOS ?) to make this function failed here and worked on ubuntu.

Thanks
Franck