[Question #464190]: How to choose an appropriate material property

I have some questions on how to choose a suitable material property, the details are as follows:
I plan to model an impact crusher using YADE, rock particles are the raw material crushed in the crusher, and the crusher is made of steel. Thus, I try to use CohFrictMat and bond many sub-particles to model the rock particle, and choose FrictMat to define steel. But in InteractionLoop, I cannot find a suitable Ip2 to set the interactions between rock particles and steel.
In a word, can you recommend two appropriate material properties for me to define rock and steel?

Many thanks,

Huihuang Xia