[Question #464303]: update BC in flowEngine

Hello guys,

I am currently using flowEngine to compute permeability of samples subjected to compressive loading.

I would like to compute permeabilities along the 3 directions at different stages of the loading. The problem is that when I change the flow boundary conditions to change the direction of the flow, it seems that there is some sort of influence of the previous calculation on the pressure field and the permeability measurements are thus wrong (the inlet and outlet fluxes are not equal in the second calculation).

This is how I do it:

print 'Flow along X!'
flow.bndCondIsPressure = [1,1,0,0,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue = [1,0,0,0,0,0]
O.step()
Qin = flow.getBoundaryFlux(0)
Qout = flow.getBoundaryFlux(1)
permeability = abs(Qout)*flow.viscosity*X/(Y*Z) # k=Q*nu*Length/(Area*(Pout-Pin))
print "Qin=",Qin," Qout=",Qout," ARE THEY EQUAL? IF NOT-> NO FLOW!"
print "Permeability [m2]=",permeability

print 'Flow along Y!'
flow.bndCondIsPressure = [0,0,1,1,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue = [0,0,1,0,0,0]
flow.updateBCs()
O.step()
Qout = flow.getBoundaryFlux(3)
permeability = abs(Qout)*flow.viscosity*Y/(X*Z) # k=Q*nu*Length/(Area*(Pout-Pin))
print "Qin=",Qin," Qout=",Qout," ARE THEY EQUAL? IF NOT-> NO FLOW!"
print "Permeability [m2]=",permeability

What do I need to add in order to update the flow boundary conditions correctly?

Thanks

Luc